Further to our post detailing how the Alien Worlds Launch Pack Sales will work, we are excited to announce a date for the first sale.
The Standard Launch Pack sale will take place on Friday 9th October 2020 beginning at 15:00 UTC. There will be 3000 Standard Packs on sale for explorers buying with Ether and 3000 Standard Packs available for explorers buying with WAXP.
For the first 2 hours, the price will be set at a level to give collectors an opportunity to get hold of extremely low mints.
The price for the first 2 hours will be 1600 WAXP* and the equivalent ETH amount determined by the Federation on the date of the sale.
On the next step beginning on the same day at 17:00 UTC , the prices will be reduced to 500 WAXP* and the equivalent ETH amount.
Following this, the prices will descend as follows, until all packs are sold out or the minimum price point is reached or: -
- 19:00 UTC : 460 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 21:00 UTC: 420 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 23:00 UTC: 380 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 01:00 UTC (Saturday 10th October): 340 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 03:00 UTC: 300 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 05:00 UTC: 260 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 07:00 UTC: 220 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 09:00 UTC: 180 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 11:00 UTC: 140 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 13:00 UTC: 100 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
- 15:00 UTC: 60 WAXP* & Equivalent ETH
We trust you will join us and start your collection of Alien Worlds NFTs — your way to start exploring, earning, staking and battling on Alien Worlds.
Details of the subsequent sales will be disseminated at a later date.
Lot’s more news, details and promotions coming soon … Make sure to follow Alien Worlds and join our channels.
*The Federation reserves the right to change the pricing structure if the price of WAXP changes significant compared to other currencies.