What would you teleport? We’ve heard tokens!
The Federation has surveyed Explorers as to their desired use of the new Teleport technology discovered in the Metaverse. Overwhelmingly, the response was to easily teleport WAX tokens to Ethereum, and the Federation responded. Accordingly, the Federation is pleased to present to Explorers: Teleport.
Along with a suite of smart contracts, Alien Worlds, the blockbuster NFT game, is delighted to announce Trilium and Alien Worlds NFTs are being deployed onto the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). Using Teleport, Explorers will be able to deploy Trilium onto BSC and then to WAX and to Ethereum.
Ethereum <-> WAX <-> Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
These will be available from the 13th April 2021. The teleport will stay down until just before that time.
You will be able to Teleport from a browser, including mobile. First, login using BOTH your WAX cloud-based wallet login and your Binance or Ethereum login. Here’s how:
- Install Metamask — Metamask is a browser-based Ethereum wallet. It is how you will connect to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- Read instructions of how to connect to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) using Metamask.
- Download Metamask to work on Chrome, iPhone’s iOS or Android.
- Login with WAX on the left-most login at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- Get a WAX Cloud-based Wallet login and login to Teleport using your WAX login.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your WAX login transaction.
- Login with Metamask at the right-most login at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- If nothing happens when you click login, refresh the page to be sure your current Metamask session is active. Then, you should be able to click on login and Metamask should open.
- If you haven’t setup a Metamask wallet, you will be taken through the process to setup your wallet and save your seed phrase securely. Along the way, you will be asked to connect your wallet.
- Have some TLM in your WAX cloud-based wallet
- Need some? Play at Alien Worlds.
- Have some BNB in your wallet to fund gas fees. You can get BNB on Binance.com
Once logged in, you can begin teleporting transactions and look at your teleport transaction history. Explorers will need to pay gas to claim TLM on either BSC or Ethereum and will also need to use gas to send from either of those chains to WAX. What gas is currently required at the time of this writing?
- If you have a Binance account, you will be able to teleport tokens to WAX. At time of this writing, gas costs approximately 0.00040517 BNB, which is $0.12.
- If you have an Ethereum account, you will be able to teleport WAX for gas costs of approximately 100x BSC.
- If you send tokens from your WAX account to be claimed in your Binance or Ethereum account, claiming tokens costs 0.00155375 BNB (approx $0.48).
- Click on transfer for the balance you wish to teleport.
- Enter the amount of tokens you wish to teleport.
- Click Approve
- A pop-up will ask you to confirm your transaction, unless you have previously agreed to approve all transactions automatically, by clicking the checkbox that accompanies the pop-up.
- You will receive a notice that your teleport is processing.
- Once your teleport has finished processing, it will appear in your dashboard at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- Note: If you Teleport and then cannot claim for whatever reason then you must wait 30 days to get it back.
- Click on “Claim”, this will bring up your metamask
- Click on “Confirm” to confirm transaction
- Next to view your TLM in your MetaMask wallet you will need to add the token details.
- Click on Add Tokens
- In the next screen, select custom token
- In the “Token Contract Address” field enter 0x2222227E22102Fe3322098e4CBfE18cFebD57c95
- Enter TLM in the “Token Symbol” field
- Enter 4 in the “Decimal” field and click “Next”
Although the purpose of the functionality is apparent… to teleport tokens… there is actually a deeper element to the Teleport technology. The Federation has not disclosed the bigger picture, but assures Explorers that it is part of a bigger mission.
What will the future hold… ?!?
Take a guess in Alien Worlds social channels in Telegram, Discord and Telegram and you could win a digital game card pack! You just might find some clues here.
Alien Worlds is the #1 Blockchain Game!
With more than 129,000 players, and more than 56,000 active daily during the past month, Alien Worlds has quickly climbed the DappRadar ranking charts. At the time of this writing, Alien Worlds is now #1 Blockchain Game, #1 WAX Dapp and #3 All Blockchain Dapps. The Federation would like to thank all Explorers for making this possible.
About Alien Worlds
Alien Worlds is an NFT defi metaverse running on the Ethereum, WAX and BSC blockchain. The in-game currency — Trilium (token symbol TLM) incentivises explorers to play games and must be staked to participate in governance. Planets within the metaverse are decentralised autonomous organisations which receive daily Trilium from the central metaverse smart contracts. Explorers engage through mining by acquiring and renting land, and voting for Planetary governance to impact Trilium payouts. The metaverse is extensible because Planets are independent and can offer their own games UIs and NFTs. Indeed, users are already doing this. Follow the metaverse at alienworlds.io and play at https://play.alienworlds.io/
Join the Metaverse
Get a Login to the Game: https://wallet.wax.io/
Use Login to Access to the Game: https://play.alienworlds.io/
Register for Planetary Councilor: https://council.alienworlds.io/
Unbox Packs and Get Access to Game Card Shining: https://unbox.alienworlds.io/inventory
Find Communities in the Metaverse
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/AlienWorlds_Announcements